Get a free taste of Ultimate Bootcamp at 3 locations. Register now atwww.UltimateBootcamp.biz
Trials start 9 Nov.
Limited places available, so grab your friends and sign up!
Ultimate Bootcamp is an outdoor group exercise programme that is will be launching in January 2014. I do invite you to join us for a free trial session to get an idea of what it’s about. Anyone is welcome to attend as it’s suitable for all ages (above 15) and fitness levels. Exercises can be adjusted as needed, so don’t be too worried about anything.
I’ve personally been exercising with a bootcamp in KL for 3 years now and I love every minute of it. I call it a ‘healthy addiction.’ Together with some fellow bootcampers, we thought JB would be perfect to spread this healthy addiction to.
The goal is to help people maintain an exercise routine for general health and fitness by:
· Making exercise FUN. Fun and games are integrated into workouts so you won’t feel as if you’re exercising.
· Making friends and socializing as you exercise.
· Motivation. Instructors and your fellow ‘bootcampers’ will support and motivate you to push yourself further than you though possible.
· Incorporating a mixture of techniques like interval training, cardio, weight training, CrossFit etc.
· Never repeating a session, so it’s always a new surprise and challenge.
Don’t worry. There’s no drill sergeant-type yelling or whistle-blowing. Promise. Really.
Feel free to attend any or all of the trial sessions below and bring your friends along. Trials start this weekend.
1. Dataran Bandaraya
Saturdays: 9 & 23 Nov, 7 & 21 Dec @ 6.00 -7.00pm
Sundays: 24 Nov, 8 & 22 Dec @ 6.15-7.15am
2. Taman Rekreasi Bukit Indah (meet at the car park/playground)
Saturdays: 9 & 23 Nov, 7 & 21 Dec @ 8.00 – 9.00am
Sundays: 24 Nov, 8 & 22 Dec @ 6.00 -7.00pm
3. Jalan Setia 1, off Jalan Daya at Taman Setia Indah. (meet at the football field)
Saturdays: 9 & 23 Nov, 7 & 21 Dec @ 6.15-7.15am
Please do give me a call or e-mail if you have any questions. Or you can visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ubcmalaysia. I hope you can spare this time to get a taste of what bootcamp is about.
Hope to see you there.